What Fathers Need to Know to Protect Their Children From the Ravages of Divorce and Custody Battles
Father Custody is Hard to Win Because of Extreme Sexual Bias
The Best Interests of
"Dr. Warren Farrell is the greatest expert on the importance of fathers. His DVD, The Best Interests of the Child, is incredible. Just incredible. it is chock-filled with insights and information. It is priceless."
-- Steve Ashley, Director of Divorced Fathers Network and Radio Show, Santa Cruz, CA.
Imagine hiring one of the world's top minds to spend years to discover the best research, analyze it, and in two hours, answer all these questions for you:
- What three conditions must prevail if your child is to have the best chance of doing well psychologically, socially, academically and physically?
- Is an excellent stepparent as good or better than-- a so-so biological parent?
- If one parent has a job opportunity that will allow for the child to be in a nicer home and better school district, but it is across the country from the other parent, will moving be helpful to the child?
- If your child can be in a new intact family that's peaceful and loving, but at a distance from a biological parent, is that better than being shuttled back-and-forth from mom to dad?
- Are there certain advantages to your child being brought up primarily by mom, or primarily by dad? Does it make a difference if that child is a boy or a girl?
- In high-conflict situations can shared parenting work for the child? If not, should the child be with the parent with whom the child has been living, or are there more important considerations?
- How far apart is optimum for parents to live?
- At what age should a child's parental preference be important? Which explanations for preference are actually signs the child should have more time with the other parent?
- How important is overnight time with the child?
Submit this as evidence at your trial using our complete evidence kit. This science practically requires judge's who are working under the "best interest of the child" doctrine to award joint custody and shared parenting when there are two good parents. Anything else would be ridiculous unless there is an unfit parent. Dr. Farrell is also available as an expert witness.
- Debunk that sole custody or mother custody is best for children - IT'S NOT!
- Avoid Parental Alienation Syndrome developing
- Results are from over 200 carefully evaluated scientific studies
- Put your judge on the spot for any biased and sexist custody orders driven by tradition, not science and evidence
- Judges MUST legally rule on the facts, evidence and the law, not any personal bias - But you must put the facts into evidence. Your lawyer may not.
Dr. Warren Farrell is author of seven books and one of the world's top experts on what is REALLY best for children of divorce. He spent 13 years gathering, reviewing and compiling over 200 scientific research studies on children of divorce.
Dr. Farrell is the author of seven books including Father and Child Reunion and Why Men Are The Way They Are. He has appeared on over 1,000 TV and radio shows, and been interviewed frequently by Oprah Winfrey, Barbara Walters, Larry King and Peter Jennings. He has been featured repeatedly on 20/20 and in The New York Times, in People and, in men's journals, The Wall Street Journal, and on the Today Show, the Tomorrow Show, and many others.
Dr. Farrell is the author of Father and Child Reunion, based on more than a decade of analyzing the most significant studies on what is best for children of divorce. He has trained psychologists for more than thirty years. His books on men and women (e.g., Why Men Are The Way They Are and Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say) and on family finances (Why Men Earn More) are published in more than 50 countries and 13 languages. He has taught in five disciplines (most recently the School of Medicine at the University of California in San Diego) and been chosen by the Financial Times as one of the world's top 100 Thought Leaders. Dr. Farrell lives with his wife and teenage daughters in Carlsbad, California.
The video explains why it is now 100% clear scientific fact that shared parenting with equal time and custody is by far the best for children ï¿½ not by 10% or 50%, but by some measures a factor of 20.
Judges and the divorce system are living in the dark ages and ruling based on myth, money and outdated sexist traditions, not reality, facts or science. If you want your children to do well in life you need to see this video and use it as evidence to get shared custody. If you want your children to grow up with a balanced perspective and not repeat the divorce cycle themselves - you need to see and use this video. Don't let your children's lives be ruined by the divorce system. Know the facts so you can help them be successful in life.
Force your judge to watch this at trial as evidence and you will not only help yourself but you will benefit many other parents and children coming behind you.
This Valuable Information to Save Your Children From the Ravages of Divorce and the For-Profit Divorce Industry is available in Three Packages:
- Three DVD sets (6 DVD's total) for submission to court, opposition and for your copy (Legally you need 3 copies to submit as evidence).
One Audio CD Set (we recommend you educate yourself, your spouse and/or your attorney by offering this easy to listen to CD while driving).
One copy of the hardcover book "Father and Child Reunion" with all the footnotes and research references.
A collection of appropriate case law governing parental rights with over 250 case citations in a MS-Word file to use in your case and include in your court submissions and conclusions of law.
A list of research showing the custody arrangement that is superior for children and making your parenting plan/proposal consistent with this research.
Updates by email as we add more information to this package over time.
Please provide your email address to receive this.
A percentage of all sales goes to divorce industry reform efforts.
Here is More Background on Dr. Farrell
Dr. Farrell is the author of the book Father and Child Reunion. The goal of Father and Child Reunion was to determine what is best for children of divorce. Dr. Farrell's findings are based on an analysis of the most significant studies world-wide. The result, Father and Child Reunion, is the most extensive recent analysis in book form of what is really in the best interests of children.
Although Dr. Farrell has trained psychologists for thirty years, he as looks at the family from every perspective. For example, he has been selected by The Financial Times as one of the top 100 Thought Leaders in the world, and has also taught in five disciplines (most recently, the School of Medicine at the University of California in San Diego). Warren Farrell's most recent book--Why Men Earn More-- is on family finances and economics. Why Men Earn More was chosen by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top four career books to be read in 2006.
Dr. Farrell can communicate complex ideas very simply, which is why he has appeared repeatedly on Oprah and on 1,000 other TV and radio shows worldwide, and doubtless why two of his books-- Why Men Are The Way They Are and The Myth of Male Power --became international best sellers. Finally, his Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say teaches everyone in the family how to communicate.
No matter what your perspective or background, you will be fascinated with how Dr. Farrell brings child development, parenting and communications together in a way that is both so new and so sensible. Maybe that's because his research is also grounded in his real-life experience with his wife and two teenage daughters. It is only when all this is considered that we know what is best for our children.
A version of this video will shortly be made available with CEU training credits for judges, lawyers and
other health professionals that work in the divorce field.